An offer of
Cathaia International GmbH & Co.KG
Handelsregister number: HRA 203824
Editorship (Responsible for the content according to § 55 para. 2, REtV)
Terms and conditions for website www.cathaia.com
1. Information on copyright law
All information on this web site is provided without any claim to accuracy, completeness or timeliness made available.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise elsewhere in this publication, specifically in connection with a particular section, file or document, anyone is entitled to view this document, copy, print and distribute, under the following conditions:
The document may be used only for non-commercial purposes. Each copy of this document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice and the copyright symbol of the operator included. The document, each copy of the document or any part thereof may not be modified without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time and any use must be discontinued immediately upon written notice is published by the operator.
2. Contractual assurances and waivers
The website Cathaia.com is available for you - unless agreed otherwise - for free. The operators take no responsibility for accuracy of the information, availability of services, loss of data stored on Cathaia.com data, or usability for any particular purpose.
The operators are not liable for consequential damages based on a use of the offer.
As far as a disclaimer does not come into consideration, the operators are only responsible for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for informational purposes.
This publication may contain technical or other inaccuracies or writing/typing errors. From time to time changes of the information present will be added; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. The operator may make improvements and / or changes to the offers described in this publication.
3. Expressions of opinion in the comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content in comments and in the forum it is not possible for the operator to oversee all posts seamlessly, to examine their content and exercise direct active control over them. We assume no responsibility for the content, accuracy and the shape of the included reports.
3a. Special regulations for registered users
Members who participate in discussion forums and comments commit themselves to:
- to exclude themself in their contributions from any insults, punishable contents, pornography and gross language,
- To bear the sole responsibility for the content posted by them, not to infringe others rights (especially trademarks, copyrights and moral rights) and free the operators of "Cathaia.com" of claims of third parties caused by their postings completely.
- Not to post any form of advertising, neither in forums nor in comments or to use forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. In particular, this applies to the publication of "0900" call numbers for any purpose.
There is no entitlement to publication of submitted comments or forum posts. The operators of "Cathaia.com" reserve the right to edit comments and forum posts or delete them at their discretion. For violations of obligations under 1), 2) and 3) the operators are further entitled to block the membership for a limited time or delete it permanently.
4. Submission of contributions and articles
If the member makes use of the possibility to submit their own contributions to the editorial section of "Cathaia.com", the following shall apply:
A prerequisite for a posting is the member's full and correct first and last names in his "Cathaia.com" - user profile or entered after submitting a post there. With the name registered there the submitted contribution is marked (publicly). The member gives following statements for all contributions which are submitted by him or her in the future on "Cathaia.com":
- 1. The member assures that all submitted entries are not affecting other‘s rights, especially copyright, trademark or personal rights. This applies to all contributions and images submitted.
- 2. The member grants the operators of "Cathaia.com" an unrestricted right to use the submitted contributions. This includes posting on the Internet to "Cathaia.com" and on other Internet servers, newsletters, print media and other publications.
- 3. All postings will be deleted, or made anonymous at the request of the member by an email to the address for the webmaster. The deletion or anonymisation takes place within 7 days of notification. For consequential damages incurred by the member from the late cancellation of the contribution the operators are liable only insofar as they are not based on a breach of a duty of the member (above 1), 2) and 3)) and they are based on gross negligence or intent by the operators of "Cathaia.com". Please note in this context that "Cathaia.com" is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no influence on whether, where and how long published posts are stored and can be retrieved in databases of search engines and web directories.
- 4. There is no entitlement to storage, publication or archiving of submissions. The operators reserve the right not to publish contributions without giving any reasons, to edit before publication or to delete them after publication.
- 5. The publication of submitted papers excludes any compensation claims (fees, royalties, expenditure compensations or similar) of the member towards "Cathaia.com". The cooperation is voluntary (unpaid).
6. Registration and password
The user is obliged to treat the combination of username / password confidentially and not disclose it to third parties. In cases of suspected abuse of access the operator has to be informed.
7. Note according to teleservice law
Third-party websites referenced by this offer by so-called „Links“, lie in their provider‘s responsibility. The operator is not responsible for the content of third party websites. Furthermore, the web page can be connected from other sites using so-called links without our knowledge. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, contents or any connection to this web site in third-party websites. For external content the operator is only responsible if they are positively recognizable(ie also of illegal or criminal content) and if it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent their use. According to the teleservice law the operator is not obliged to constantly check the foreign content.
For questions about Cathaia.com please consult the Webmaster.
These Terms and Conditions relate to Cathaia.com.
If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely correct, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
The operator of Cathaia.com take the protection of personal data seriously. The special attention to privacy when processing personal data is an important concern. Personal data is used in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act BDSG; the operators of this site agree to secrecy. This website may contain links to other Web sites to which this privacy statement does not extend. Other important information can also be found in the Terms of Service.
1. Personal data
Personal information is information that can be used to ascertain identity. This includes information such as name, address, postal address and telephone number. Information that is not directly related to the real identity (such as favorite websites or number of users per site) are not included.
One can use our online services without revealing the identity. If one decides for a registration, thus as a member (registered user), one can save the information in the individual user profile. It is a free decision whether this data is entered. Because it is tried to collect as little personal data as possible for using of the website,it is enough to specify the name for a registry - under which one is led as a member and it does not have to match the real names - and an indication of the E- mail address to which the password is sent. In connection with the access to our sites data is stored (eg IP address, date, time and pages viewed) on the server side. There is no personified utilization. The statistical analysis of anonymous data records remains reserved.
We use the personal data for purposes of website‘s technical administration and customer management only to the extent necessary. In addition, personal data will only be stored if they are given voluntarily.
2. Disclosure of personal data
Transmission of personal data to state institutions and authorities occures only if required by law.
Persons under 18 years without the consent of parents or care takers should not send any personal data to us. We do not solicit personal information from children, do not collect them, or pass them on to third parties.
5. Right to revocation
If you have given us personal data, you can change and delete the user profile at any time. For a complete deletion of the account please contact the webmaster. Until done at this time posts in forums, comments, announcements and articles remain however under certain circumstances - information also with the general conditions of use.
6. Links to other websites
The articles on our site are accessible to everyone. Contributions should be carefully reviewed before publication whether they contain information not intended for the general public. Contributions may be listed in search engines and also without activating this website accessible worldwide.
8. Questions and Comments
For questions, suggestions or comments about this Policy please contact the webmaster of Cathaia.com by a email.